Give a Gift
Hospice Brazos Valley depends on charitable donations to ensure its mission of service to all regardless of ability to pay. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by the Internal Revenue Code. Hospice will respect your wish for anonymity and, if requested, the amount of your gift will be kept confidential.
Please contact us today if you have questions about giving to Hospice Brazos Valley.
Ways to Donate:
• Donate In Memory of or In Honor of a relative, friend or colleague; or in observance of someone's birthday, anniversary or special holiday. Also you can memorialize your loved one by purchasing a leaf on our Legacy Tree. (online form).
• Text to Give: Text "GIVE" to 979-472-3232 and receive a link to make a one time or recurring donation to the Hospice Brazos Valley General Fund.
• Make a donation of goods to the Hospice Thrift Store and Hospice Boutique which exist to support our mission.
• Support our annual Fundraising Events:
Sponsor Hospice Happening in Bryan, which takes place each February at the Brazos County Expo Center. This fun annual event features dinner, live music, dancing, casino gaming, and silent auction from 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
Sponsor or Register a team for our Hog Splash MUD Volleyball Tournament fundraiser which takes place each August at Slovacek Sausage in Snook.
Sponsor our Fashion Fling luncheon, style show and silent auction event in Round Top taking place each August.
Purchase a Fresh Holiday Wreath - sales begin each fall. Wreaths are delivered just in time for your holiday enjoyment.
Give to our Annual Drive beginning in December each year.
• Hospice Brazos Valley Living Endowment : If you are seeking ways to help your community and need a charitable endeavor, this fund may be an ideal approach. Your gift can maximize support of our mission and be a lasting way to ensure that all who face end-of-life issues will have quality care and provide tax benefits to your financial legacy.
Click here to learn more about our Living Endowment.
For more information regarding Hospice Brazos Valley, please call the office nearest you.
La Grange: 979-968-6913