What We Offer
• Access to a member of the HBV care team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Medicines, medical supplies and equipment related to terminal illness.
• Counseling and social support to help you and your family with emotional and spiritual issues.
• Volunteer support services which range from companionship to helping with tasks that are part of your family’s everyday routine.
• Bereavement support for your loved ones before and after death.
• Although hospice care is centered in the home, it sometimes becomes necessary to admit the patient to our Hospice Brazos Valley Inpatient Facility if they are faced with uncontrollable pain. In-home care can resume when appropriate.